|Top 5 rated tricks|
|Nemesis (alternate method)|
|Different kind of tossed out deck|
Version 3.6 - 25th of October 2006
- Cookies now remember your login name, so you don't have to type it every time you visit.
Version 3.5 - 14th of September 2006
- Fixed small issue with rating system.
- Nickname in welcome message now links to your profile page.
- Fixed error on submit a trick page with linking to tricks already submitted.
- Added sorting option to search result pages.
- Added sorting option to trick index pages.
Version 3.4 - 6th of September 2006
- Fixed major issue with rating bar in IE. Now you give a rating after you have scrolled the page. Please let me know it it isn't working in your browser.
Version 3.3 - 4th of September 2006
- Fixed issue with adding images, they are now showed correctly.
- Fixed issue with losing nickname when posting a comment.
- adjusted videoCode box, so only embeded code is allowed.
Version 3.2 - 1st of September 2006
- Added FC.contest.
- Added Trick of the week.
Version 3.1 - 24th of August 2006
- fixed issue with screen selection (800 or bigger) site now loads correct and remembers referer.
- fixed minor issue in the newsletter.
- fixed minor issue onlineuser module so the site loads faster.
- fixed issue trick database.
- fixed major issue of single quotes in trick description.
- We still have a huge problem with the newsletter mailer, so only 33% of the member recieved the newsletter, so that will be our priority for now.
Version 3.0 - 23th of August 2006
- complete re-design.
- new colors.
- new images and banners.
- got rid of most tables and replaced them with DIVs.
- got rid of most all the IFRAMES.
- updated the stylesheets, fixed some minor bugs.
- Firefox and Internet Explorer look similair now.
- new screensize (1024x768 and larger).
- re-designed old screensize (800x600).
- made all font types similair.
- re-colored Google addSense banners.
- added moderator tool bar (mod pages).
- added level upgrade while trick is rejected (mod pages).
- added news management (mod pages).
- added links management (mod pages).
- added FAQs management (mod pages).
- added rejected trick management (mod pages).
- added video management (mod pages).
- fixed newsletter management (mod pages).
- introduced admin role (mod pages).
- added news management (mod pages).
- edit tricks on trick pages (mod pages).
- edit users on user pages (mod pages).
- added photo upload and usage of pictures on trick pages.
- added video upload and usage of a video on trick pages.
- added YouTube video upload on trick pages.
- added Google video upload on trick pages.
- added video icons in trick indexes and search results.
- fixed comments size.
- fixed links to images in trick pages.
- added storage of rejected tricks, so you have time to re-submit the rejected trick.
- added submit button.
- you can now submit your own e-book to gain levels.
- you can now submit your guides to gain levels.
- you can now submit your suggestions and ideas to gain levels.
- you can now donate to help falsecuts.com and get levels in return as a 'thank you'.
- updated the content in general.
- added version page (this page).
- updated advanced search so you can search for tricks with video.
- fixed security bug in update profile page.
- updated profile page, you now can change your username (e-mail).
- added shop button for future shop (www.pinkybreak.com).
- added modRewrite in .htacces, this means that you have easier to understand links (i.e. /m/home/p/aboutus/ (was /index.php?contentLink=somelink&menu=someMenu&andMore&andEvenMore)).
- added short links to trickpages (i.e. /trick-2364).
- added random quotes entered by members.
- improved Google addSense and minimized banners.
- updated FAQs pages.
- updated news page.
- added online newsletter page.
- added MSN avatar to guides/funpages.
- added Google Analytics.
- lost password link always visable when not logged in.
Version 2.3 - 30th of July 2006
- fixed hotmail issue (not receiving activation mail).
Version 2.2 - 16th of January 2006
- added top 10 tricks.
- added top 10 users.
- updated the rating system, tricks now need five ratings to appear in the lists.
- you can't rate your own tricks anymore.
- We moved to a new hosting provider (www.servage.net).
Version 2.1 - 14th of July 2005
- new search functionallity added, bassed on trick ratings.
- added resend functionallity for inactive users (mod pages).
- added inactive user management (mod pages).
Version 2.0 - 8th of July 2005
- We re-launched falsecuts.com, all coding is now done in PHP.
- added trick ratings.
- added poll system.
- added newsletter mail constructor.
- improved banner exchange.
- added more guides.
Version 1.2 - 28th of April 2005
- added comment functionallity.
- re-designed menu structure, too make it fater.
- fixed cookie issues in Firefox.
- added print functionallity.
- added page flipper.
- added reference at trick pages and trick submit page.
Version 1.1 - 10th of April 2005
- added search functionallity.
- added banner exchange.
- re-design on the colors.
- added into the indexes of Google.com.
Version 1.0 - 6th of April 2005
- added user managent (mod pages).
- added trick managent (mod pages).
- added banner managent (mod pages).
- fixed some minor issues.
Version 0.9 - 5th of April 2005
- first release of falsecuts.com.